Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
- Our solutions encompass VoIP, Unified Communications, Mobility and Hospitality. We'll help you to identify the right solution to improve your business processes, deliver cost savings and enhance customer experience.
- Flexible and scalable, our solutions improve the way you manage your calls and communicate with your customers. Features: call handling and routing, CRM integration, advanced reporting and multimedia service options.
Calls, Lines & Connectivity
- Tailored, high quality and reliable business network services to help reduce costs and improve efficiency. From call and line rental packages, to data connections between sites, we'll satisfy your business needs and budgets.
- Let our experts guide you through the best options and deals from the main UK mobile networks. From tailored business tariffs to SIM only deals, we'll get you the bill, device and contract you want.
IT Sales & Support
- From network planning and the installation of IT infrastructure, to maintenance, back-ups and software upgrades; our team of friendly and knowledgeable experts can meet all your IT needs.
Cloud Computing & Telephony
- Centralise your infrastructure with our reliable and flexible Cloud telephony and Cloud computing solutions that can lower operational and capital expenditure, reduce carbon emissions, and improve business productivity.
What We Do at Incom
Incom is a complete business communications provider. We work with companies of all sizes and industries across the UK to advise, plan, install and maintain leading-edge solutions.
Communication is at the core of all business - whether internal communications, within your organisation, or when dealing with customers and partners. Without the right technology running your business communications it is difficult to adapt to changing market conditions, develop and grow your business, meet customer expectations or even keep pace with competitors.
At Incom we understand this. We also know how unique each company is; so we take the time to understand how your business runs, and its specific requirements ï¿½ then we tailor our solutions, especially for you. Our solutions we have put in place for our customers range from simple, small office telephone systems and computer networks, to the most sophisticated contact centres - encompassing CTI, unified messaging, call recording and detailed call management statistics. Whatever your requirements, you can count on us to provide the solution that you need and on-going support to keep your business running smoothly.
We've spent 24 years at the leading edge of the business communications industry and our team is made up of highly-skilled individuals. Combine this with an extensive, proven portfolio from industry leading manufacturers and you have a single, trusted partner for all your business communications.
We're easy to do business with and we strive to be the partner of choice for business grade voice and data solutions. Whatever our service provision to you, we include everything on one bill (e.g. calls, lines, equipment, mobile, maintenance, Wi-Fi, broadband). Bills are tailored to your requirements, so if you need a breakdown by individual or multiple sites and telephone numbers, we can deliver this to you. No problem.
To discuss your business communications requirements, call our Sales Team on 0800 054 2576 or click here to email us.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
Cloud Computing is transforming the way businesses communications structures are designed and built. However, number of high-profile security and data breaches, with the potential to damage a company’s reputation, have left customers feeling vulnerable.
The good news is Cloud Computing offers better accessibility for mobile workers, a more streamlined work process and the opportunity to integrate applications, increasing productivity and reducing costs.
Safety in n
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."