Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Want to give your customers the perfect first impression?
Thursday, 28 June 2018
Did you know that, on average, 94% of a company’s marketing budget is spent trying to get people to call their business? When they do call, a staggering 70% are transferred or placed on hold, faced with uninteresting recorded messages or worse still – silence or beeps!
Customers are the most important thing to your business; however, a poor on-hold experience can cost even the most professional businesses with the highest quality products and services both financially and in terms of their reputation.
A professionally voiced on hold and auto attendant message will allow you to build a better customer experience using customised scripts and music, which are used when your client is on hold or transferred. These scripts can vary in length and in their content and can be professionally recorded with a specific type of voice. Or, you can feature in the script yourself!
The music you choose alongside these scripts can reflect the nature of your company and industry, whether that is relaxed and calming or upbeat and motivational, the choice is yours.
How can professionally voiced on hold and auto attendant messages benefit your business?
- Keeping your customer’s attention – 34% of callers who hang up will never call back. Customers are far more likely to hang up when on hold if there is no message or music to keep them interested
- Improved efficiency and productivity – Thanks to the auto-attendant feature, callers can be directed to the right department by picking the correct option. This significantly reduces the amount of times your team are having to answer calls that are not related to their department, meaning less interruptions and increased productivity
- Increases product and service awareness – 20% of callers who hear an on-hold message make a purchasing decision based on the information they have heard. On hold messages provide the perfect opportunity to use your scripts to advertise other areas of your business that may suit specific customers, such as your website
- Enhancing your brand image and reputation – a professional audio message and music to suit your business will make your company sound more professional, ultimately leading to customers believing you’re a reliable business
- Nurturing customer relationships – updating your messages to suit special occasions or thanking your customers for their business and patience will build a personal connection between you and your clients – it’s all about caring for your customers
- Psychologically reduces your hold time – 90% of callers will hang up after 40 seconds if confronted with silence. The use of music and messages will provide a more pleasurable on hold experience, making time fly by!
For more information, speak with our expert solutions team on 0800 054 2576 email email@example.com
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Recent News Articles10/12/18 - Seasonal Greetings and Service Desk Support!
The Incom-CNS offices will be closing for the festive holidays as of Friday 21st December at ...Full Article >>
12/10/18 - We need a bigger trophy cabinet!
The Incom-CNS Group were crowned winners once again at the Comms National Awards in London last nigh ...Full Article >>
26/09/18 - A Mons-terrific win!
Following an incredible three-day adventure, the Incom-CNS team have brought home the prestigious fi ...Full Article >>
19/09/18 - Monsters Incom!
Today sees the start of the Gamma Ball Rally, a Comms industry fundraiser organised by Gamma and sup ...Full Article >>
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
The world of business is changing fast, as is the way we work. For a business to stay ahead of the competition, time should be spent thinking and planning for the future. Technologies are also developing fast, and businesses need to embrace them, or risk being left behind.
Here are some points to consider:
- New ways of working: Work is no longer confined to an office desk, 9-5. Nowadays, many people undertake work on the move, outside of
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."