Latest Posts - 21 Mar 2018
Good news for NHS and GP surgeries! As a Gamma partner, we’re delighted to announce Horizon has inte ...view more >
1. Leave the handset on-hook.
2. Press the FEATURE button.
3. Press the SPEED DIAL/PROGRAM button.
4. Press FEAT and dial 82.
5. Enter the time and date in the 24 hour clock format of HHMMDDMMYY (Hour Hour, Minute Minute, Day Day, Month Month, Year Year). Use a leading 0 for single digit numbers.
6. Hang up to save the settings.Note: All 10 digits for the time and date must be entered. You can not skip any steps. To abort the time and date setting process press SPKR at any point before pressing SPD/PROG.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."