Latest Posts - 21 Sep 2017
Incom-CNS is enjoying industry acclaim as its innovative Unified Communications and Cloud solutions ...view more >
1. Leave the handset on-hook.
2. Press the FEATURE button.
3. Press the SPEED DIAL/PROGRAM button.
4. Press FEAT and dial 82.
5. Enter the time and date in the 24 hour clock format of HHMMDDMMYY (Hour Hour, Minute Minute, Day Day, Month Month, Year Year). Use a leading 0 for single digit numbers.
6. Hang up to save the settings.Note: All 10 digits for the time and date must be entered. You can not skip any steps. To abort the time and date setting process press SPKR at any point before pressing SPD/PROG.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies which the ShoreTel system has certainly done."
"The ShoreTel system provided and installed by Incom will pay for itself in two years through significantly reduced management costs and we have already achieved substantial savings on our telephone bill - in the order of 20%."