Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Change Date and Time on Samsung - All Models
2. Dial 1234 - The display shows:
3. Dial 1 to enable - The display shows:
4. Press Speaker - The display shows:
5. Dial 505 - The display shows:
6. Copy WMMDDYY: Change HHMM to current Time Use 24-hour clock
7. Press TRSF to exit programming.
* Please note that once enabled you have approximately 4 1/2 minutes from your last key press in programming before the system disables System Administrator Programming as a safety measure.
View Procedure to Change Date/Time
- Aastra - All Models
- Avaya SDX 40E
- Avaya SDX 60/180/420
- Avaya SDX Index
- Bosch I33E & Duo
- Ericsson BP50 & BP250
- Ericsson BP Select
- HiCom Office v1.0 or HiCom 112 & 118
- HiCom Office v2.2
- Meridian Modular / Compact
- Meridian Modular / Compact Plus
- Mitel 3300
- Mitel Imagination
- Mitel SX200
- Mitel SX2000
- Mitel SX50 / SX20 / SX10
- NEC - SV8100
- Nortel Option and CS1000 Systems
- Panasonic 'A' Series
- Panasonic DBS
- Panasonic ICX / S-ICX
- Panasonic KXT1232
- Panasonic KXT308 - KXT616
- Panasonic KXT-D
- Panasonic SDBS
- Plessey GPT DXE
- Plessey GPT PKS1
- Plessey GPT PKS2
- Plessey Masterline PKS1 616
- Plessey PKS1 616
- Samsung - All Models
- Siemens HiCom 100 Series
- Siemens ISDX/Realitis
- Telrad Avanti
- Toshiba DK16/24/56/96
- Toshiba DK280
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
The world of business is changing fast, as is the way we work. For a business to stay ahead of the competition, time should be spent thinking and planning for the future. Technologies are also developing fast, and businesses need to embrace them, or risk being left behind.
Here are some points to consider:
- New ways of working: Work is no longer confined to an office desk, 9-5. Nowadays, many people undertake work on the move, outside of
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."