Latest Posts - 19 Jun 2018
We’re delighted to announce that the Incom-CNS Group has been shortlisted as finalists in the view more >
MUST BE DONE FROM EITHER OF THE FIRST TWO KEYPHONES ON THE SYSTEM. YOU MUST HAVE DISPLAY PHONES PLUGGED IN
1. With the handset down dial *95
2. At user prompt dial *95 and press the tick key
3. At Ident / password prompt press the tick key
4. At system admin user screen dial 12 and press the tick key
5. Now dial the new time in HHMM
6. Press the speaker key to go back to normal operation
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
People are more connected than ever. We call, text, email, message, tweet and view streams of data across multiple communications channels every day. For telecoms providers, this increases the importance of maintaining robust service quality.
According to research from Teleco Professionals, 75% of telecoms service providers make network quality a k
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."